Champions for Children Gala – 2022
December 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
Join BGC Niagara on Tuesday, December 6 for the The Champions for Children Gala, an opportunity to come together to honour the community partners that make our mission possible and organizations that positively contributed to the lives of children and youth in Niagara. The 2022 honourees are:
- Niagara Children’s Centre
- Jays Care Foundation
- Jeff & Elaine Wallis
- Wayne Campbell
- Victor Pietrangelo
Join host Tim Denis and April Jeffs, Chair of the Niagara Parks Commission, who will provide a keynote address.
Tickets are $150 and include:
- a charitable tax receipt for $75 following the event
- 4 course meal of your choice, including wine
- free parking at Table Rock
- a chance to win a door prize
Tables of 4 or 8 are available.