- This event has passed.
Chances for Children Lottery Open House
September 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
On Saturday September 7 the Boys and Girls Club of Niagara is hosting it’s Chances for Children Lottery Open House. The event is filled with family fun activities and will include a complimentary barbecue, gymnastics program showcase, recreational swimming for the whole family, swim assessments, inflatables and open gym activities.
Our Lottery draw will be held at 12:00 pm tickets will be available for purchase before the draw. You have 5 chances of winning 5 amazing prizes for only $20 per ticket. With only 1000 tickets to be sold. This year’s travel themed lottery is in support of Boys and Girls Club of Niagara.
This year’s prizes are:
- WestJet round trip flight for 2 guests + Luggage Set (Max Value $5000)
- Deluxe travel voucher for 2 with World Wide Travel One (Valued at $2000)
- Niagara experience package (Valued at $1000)*
- Supreme travel voucher for 2 with Transat Travel (Valued at $1000)
- VIA Rail travel voucher (Valued at $500)
*Niagara Experience Package Details*
- Two night stay at Hilton Hotel which includes breakfast, parking and $100 gift voucher for any restaurant within the Hilton
- Two hour Niagara-On-The-Lake Kayak Tour provided by Niagara Kayak Rentals
- Wine tour for two at Chateau De Charmes
For tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-357-244 x227.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for the Chances for Children Lottery in support of the Boys and Girls Club of Niagara each ticket holder agrees to the following terms and conditions.
Lottery tickets must only be sold to residents of Ontario who are 18 years or older. Prizes must be accepted as presented. Prizes will be awarded to the name on the official ticket. By claiming the prize, each winner consents to use of their likeness (photographs, if applicable), first and last name, ticket number, and city or town of residence to be used for any promotional purposes by the Club.
Winners are accountable for all fees and costs not contained in the predetermined retail value if applicable.
All trips are subject to change according to availability. Each trip, travel vouchers, and travel credits has a prearranged retail value. This prearranged retail value can only be used as a credit toward another destination of choice by the winner. Any cost above the predetermined value will be paid directly to the travel company. Winning ticket is non-transferable and cannot be sold to a third party.
For full list of terms and conditions click here